As a hotel of dog lovers we very much enjoy welcoming you and your four legged friends to Langdale Chase. So that we can continue to do this in the future we just ask that you please take five minutes to read through a few requests so that we can ensure a happy stay for everyone.
- We are sometimes notified by the Lake Warden that there is potentially toxic algae in the lake. We advise that you keep yourselves and your pets out of the water as this is potentially hazardous to health.
- We have designated dog friendly rooms, if you are part of a group please do not allow your dog to stay or visit another member of your party in a room that has not been designated dog friendly. These rooms are 6, 10, 51, 53, 54 and 81.
- Your dog is more than welcome to stay with you in your bedroom overnight providing you bring a suitable bed/cage for them to sleep in. Alternatively if this is not possible your dog will be required to sleep in your car.
- Please do not allow your dog to climb up on the furniture, or use the linen as a bed. In addition to the £15.00 per stay charge for your dog, a charge of £100.00 will be made to your account should we find this happening. This charge will also be made in the event of a dog fouling in the bedroom.
- An area of ground has been allocated at the front of the hotel for dog exercising. This is the only area where dogs are permitted and if your dog fouls in this area please collect it and dispose in the dog bin. Bags are available at reception should you require them.
- We would love to welcome your pet into the general areas of the hotel to relax by the fire in the piano lounge or hall, or on the terrace. If you need anything for your dog, please ask a member of our team. For the comfort of other dining guests, pets are not permitted in the restaurant, bar and conservatory.
- Dog owners accept responsibility and liability for any damage to property or persons injured by their dog.