Simply the best rooms in the house, with views of Lake Windermere that can’t fail to impress 365 days of the year.
Our feature rooms are all packed full of original features and in the main house, so have a long history going right back to the 1890’s when the house was built by Mrs Edna Howarth.
- Our most spacious rooms many with separate lounge areas to relax and take in the stunning views of Lake Windermere and our glorious landscaped gardens.
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers
- Hospitality tray with tea and coffee
- Luxurious ESPA toiletries
- En-suite facilities – some with both bath and shower